Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"God's Not Finished With You Yet"

The saying appeared on a magnetic frame we happened to receive free tonight at Chick-fil-A. It got me to thinking.

God is never finished with any of us. If He ever is, than I believe our time on earth is done. But this saying is never more true than in the case of Cade.

As many people know, I have started to write a book about our adventure with autism. I've been encouraged by many of my friends at work lately though to start a blog - so I thought I could do one for Cade and our battle to conquer his condition.

Hopefully, it's a chance for me to share our struggles, our successes, and our feelings with family members and friends.

And most of all - I hope that all of those who read this blog get to better know the boy who I see everyday as one of my greatest blessings - and an incredible example of God's awesome faithfulness.

No comments: